10/28/08

Mel B: The Official Website First Blog


Mel's official website is live on the net yet again, with a whole new revamped layout complete with video's, blogs, pictures and music. Here is the first blog entry for you the fans.

Welcome to my new site!

Welcome fans to the official Melanie Brown website. We have been working hard the get this site up and running and ready for all of my wonderful fans. I want to apologize for the wait, but I am sure you will see that the site was well worth it.

The site has been revamped to reflect my styles and tastes, and is set to be my sounding board on the World Wide Web. I plan on uploading as many video blogs, pictures, news / magazine articles, and downloads as I can. This site is your link to anything and everything happening in my world.

And check back with us as often as you like we will be updating the site as often as we can.

Take care,

Melanie Brown


As an added bonus, I'm also adding the welcoming video blog which greets you upon entering the website. Check Out The New Site Here.

No comments: