9/5/08

Victoria Beckham: "I'm Good At What I Do"


Rumours have been circulating that Victoria's DVB fashion line is in trouble after she announced that her new line of DVB dresses would not be shown on a full catwalk at New York Fashion Week as originally scheduled, opting instead for a small private viewing. However, Victoria insists that the brand has been a success this past year.

In fact, Vicki blames the media for putting a negative spin on her fashion endeavours, stating...

"There are always people out there waiting for us to fail. But I don't let that deter me. I'm a perfectionist and I'm good at what I do. Career-wise, the opportunities and success I've had this year are outstanding. My brand's going from strength to strength."


Other criticism's came earlier this year when the DVB Denim line was pulled from LA boutique, Kitson. The store cited poor sales and a lack of promotion from Posh.

I know that Victoria's designs are expensive but I'm sure some one must be buying them.

No comments: