9/25/08

Poll Results # 21


That's more like it. The number of poll votes went up again this week (which makes me ever so happy). Victoria is obviously a very good topic. The question was Which of Victoria's hairstyles is your favorite? Here are the results in order of most voted for.

Classic Pob (with 40% of the vote)

Pixie Cut (very close behind with 33% of the vote)

Spice World Tour Hairstyle (with 13% of the vote)

Blonde Bob (also with 13% of the vote)

That was a fun one. Again, I apologize for not even remembering the extensions years, I'm sure that would have won had I thought to add it lol. Thanks very much for voting everyone. On to the next question which is such an obvious one that I can't believe it wasn't the first poll question when I started this site almost a year ago. Which Spice Girl album is your favorite? Vote Away. I'm so glad the Blonde bob didn't win by the way lol.

No comments: