9/15/08

Mel B: Is Not Naive


Mel B has recently admitted that though she is very excited to return to music with her new album which she hopes to release early next year, she is in no way naive about thinking that she could ever match the success she had with the Spice Girls.

"I could never be as successful as the Spice Girls - there were five of us in that group, and alone you can only do so much. But it's nice to be able to have a go," UK newspaper The Mirror quoted her as saying.

"I'll have a new album out by January. I don't get nervous about how it will do or feel pressure to have massive success. I believe in what I do and if people like it, great, and if they don't then, whatever.

"The highlight of my career was the girls coming back together and deciding to do a goodbye tour. It was all done on our terms and it was us coming full circle."

Mel has also admitted that she would like to have another baby when the time is right.

"Not right now, because Angel’s only one and we want to enjoy the kids we’ve got. But in the future, we plan to have one… or two!"

No comments: