8/25/08

Spice Girls: Intro (Live in Arnheim '98)

Hi Everyone,

You've been so good to this young man by supporting his little website that he started purely out of fun and excitment for a group that he loves...why the hell am I writing in third person like I've died? Okay, I wanted to do something special since I have been so horrible at maintaining this page in the past couple of months. I've found an entire show that the Spice Girls did on their first world tour (before Geri left the group) from Arnhem, and I am going to post the entire thing. I won't get it all posted today but I'll probably have it all up by tomorrow evening.

Here is the introduction screen projection of their spaceship landing on our dark and dreary world where they plan to take over and brighten up our lives (as they did).

No comments: