8/22/08

Melanie C: Pregnant Spice


Wow, sorry it has been so long but the news surrounding the girls has been extremely quiet lately. I've been trying to add some video's but I keep getting error messages from youtube which is a huge pain in the ass but at least I got the new Melanie C video up (even if it did take a week and a half to actually post onto the page).

Some joyous news has just been revealed about our dear Sporty Spice. She and her long time boyfriend Tom Starr have officially announced on Melanie's official website, that they are expecting their first child together.

The statement read as follows,

Hi Everyone

Some Happy News!

Well, I can now announce that Tom and I are expecting a baby and we are very happy.

As I'm sure you'll understand we needed time to wait for results and tell our families. Thank you for all your kindness, good wishes and support (even if it was based on speculation!). You all know how much I value my privacy so I'm sure I can rely on you to respect that, particularly at this time. I will be taking it easy but am also excited to start writing for the fifth album. I'll need some time off to be a mum but, before you know it, we'll be back.

Also check back on the site over the next week or so…Uncles Paul, Greg, Nick, Scott, Vinnie (and me) are planning a UK gig somewhere 'up north' for a great cause (rocking out is not easy at the moment so it'll be a full band acoustic gig).

Love Melanie xx

Congratulations to the happy couple.

No comments: