1/22/08

Poll Results # 11


Wow, 36 votes. I think that's the most the poll has ever seen, I guess everybody has very strong opinions on this subject. The question was, Which solo single would you have wanted Victoria to perform during the reunion tour? There was actually a tie for first place which was pretty exciting because the song I wanted to win was one of them. Here are the results in order of most voted for (in case you live under a rock and don't know how this works yet)....

Out Of Your Mind (with 36% of the vote, the one I wanted to see)

Not Such An Innocent Girl (also with 36% of the vote)

Let Your Head Go (with 30% of the vote)

A Mind Of It's Own (with 11% of the vote)

This Groove (with 8% of the vote)

If it hadn't been Out Of Your Mind (I really wanted to see a big dance number with Vicki) then I would have wanted to hear her perform A Mind Of It's Own, maybe even the acoustic version. I think that is such a lovely song. Well, that was fun guys. Thanks for voting as always. I'm a little scared now that the next poll question won't get quite as many votes but here goes. As you all know, Melanie B performs a cover version of the Lenny Kravitz song "Are You Gonna Go My Way", but I'm curious to know which of her own singles would you have liked her to perform during the show? Is Melanie's solo material well known enough for this question? Oh well, vote anyway.

No comments: