1/16/08

Geri Writes Of Male Models And Free Clothes


Geri has been busy soaking up the perks of being a Spice Girl again, but she came up for air long enough to write us this spicy little blog...

Hello,

So, Spice Girls have gone all fashionista darlings!!!

It’s been wonderful collaborating with Roberto Cavalli on our tour wardrobe. We went to the his Menswear fashion show on Monday. They flew us over in a private jet; it was so fun and glamourous, and the clothes were gorgeous.

Okay, I have to be honest. I was hoping to check out the eye candy and stare at hot male models but they weren’t my cup of tea. I like my man to have bit more meat on his bones.

Anyway, it was a laugh hanging with the girls. We got some free clothes from Roberto, which is always nice. I’m grateful I got a snuggly coat which I can wear in New York. We are off shortly to the east coast of the USA with the tour.

It’s all going so quickly. We have four gigs left at The O2 and then it’s Manchester. God, this is the last time the Brits will get to see the Spiceys. I am trying to enjoy every last minute. In fact, I did the splits on stage last night, in the “Go Geri” moment. It made the girls laugh.

Geri xx

No comments: