1/23/08

Emma Blogs Of Birthday Fun


Emma sends us a blog this week as run at the 02 Arena comes to an end and she celebrates her 32nd birthday.

Hi guys,

Firstly I would like to thank everybody who sent messages and made my birthday extra special! I had the best time! It couldn't have been more perfect, spending my birthday on stage with the girls and 20,000 people singing happy birthday.

After the show, me and the girls had a couple of drinks (a couple!) and a good old boogie with the band and dancers.

I was lucky enough to have a day off on my actual birthday and spent the whole day in my pajamas with my two boys and my mum - totally relaxing.

Tonight was the last night at The 02 and it was an emotional night. The audiences here have been amazing and its been great having friends and family with me every night.

I was packing this morning for Manchester and I'm looking forward to heading up north, it's always such a fantastic atmosphere.

See you there,

Lots of love,

Emma xx

No comments: