11/22/07

Victoria Turns Down Sex

After making a leap into the television market with her Coming To America special and a guest spot on Ugly Betty, Victoria Beckham revealed to Entertainment Weekly magazine that she was offered a small role in the Sex And The City Movie.

Victoria was quoted as saying...

"I got asked to be in the Sex and the City film, which I would have loved to have done, but because I am in full-on Spice Girls rehearsal mode, unfortunately, I can't do it."

Man, that would have been so awesome and just another reason (to add to the hundreds) of why I can't wait to see this movie. Oh well, I guess I'll just watch Geri's guest starring appearance from season 6 of the show when I get home tonight. Phoebe Kittenworth Rules!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, the title of this blog made me smile... very eye-catching... ps. your blog is awesome, keep up the good work :)