11/28/07

A Funny Sort Of Contest

Wow, Guys I'm so sorry to be posting so many stories about Melanie B but everything does seem to be revolving around her at the moment. I'll start posting things about the others soon I swear, I just found this too funny not to write about.

To help celebrate her incredible run on DWTS, Melanie has decided to hold a competition for one lucky fan to win the pair of false eyelashes (yes, you read that right) she wore last night during the final results show.

All you have to do is send an e-mail to competitions@thespicegirls.com with your name, age and address and the answer to this question. What is the full name of Melanie's Dancing With The Stars dance partner? Easy enough.

I'm sure Drag Queens around the world will be delighted. What an odd thing to give away. It's like platypus odd. She should give away her whip, that would be hot.

No comments: