11/3/07

Emma Blogs About Her Journey To LA


Each week one of the five Girls writes a blog about how things are going and posts it up on the Official Website. This past week it was Emma's turn, and she decided to write about her journey from London to LA, as well as some of the merchandise we can expect to find for purchase at the concerts. Now that all five of the girls are finally in LA (Melanie C and Geri also made their journey's this week) I'm sure we can expect a whole lot of great news and insider tips. Here is what Emma wrote for us in her blog.


"Hello from LA, we're finally here!

Firstly, I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who posted messages on my official website about the photo of Beau. Sorry it took so long to introduce him but I'm sure you'll agree he's worth the wait. Jade and I are besotted with him.

Beau took his first flight this week as he flew to the USA for our rehearsals. He was so amazing on the plane, so much so that people even commented on how good he was. I also enjoyed the flight and the Virgin Atlantic team were so helpful, so a huge thanks to them.

When we arrived in LA, it was incredibly exciting. There were lots of paparazzi photographers everywhere and it was a bit mad as I'm sure you've seen from the images - but thank goodness for sunglasses!

So we're here in sunny LA, our home for the next few weeks whilst we prepare for The Return Of The Spice Girls tour. I can't wait to meet up with the girls again to catch up on gossip, giggles, shopping...oh and of course the rehearsals. He He!

I wish I could tell you everything about the show but I don't want to ruin any surprises. All I can say is that it is going to be fantastic and we are all working really hard to make sure that you all enjoy it.

I'm really excited about the merchandise for the tour too. I don't know if I should tell you this but as well as T-shirts, the tour programme and the usual merchandise items, we have some baby bits. They are SO cute! I can't wait to get some for Beau.

Don't forget that the exclusive first play of the video for Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) will be on BBC1 in the UK on Friday night, just before EastEnders. We are all really pleased with it and hope that you like it too. We had great fun filming it.

Before I go, I want to say well done to Mel B for scoring ten out of ten with all of the judges on Dancing With The Stars this week. We're all really proud of her. You go Melanie!

Thank you all again for your support - we can't wait to see you all on tour.

Lots of love

Emma xxx"

How's that for news, eh?

No comments: