11/23/07

Cavalli Designs: First Look


Roberto Cavalli has revealed a glimpse at some of the costumes he has designed for the Reunion Tour and spoken openly about the others, reporting that the Girls will appear in white and black tuxedos, silver space age uniforms, shiny mini dresses with crystals and feathers, sensual leather corsets, and shiny jumpsuits.

In a recent interview, Cavalli spoke about what it has been like working with the Girls on this project.

"I have known Victoria for a long time, and always admired her style and personality. At their debut, the Spice Girls generated a trend with their looks and now they have put their trust in me to get a new, unique and iconic appeal for the tour."

"When I met them, I understood why the world went crazy for their unique brand of girl power. They are an irresistible mix of energy, joy, humour and a dash of glamour. I'm sure their strength will take us by storm again."

I wonder if those 1940's military outfits they wore at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show are also part of the tour wardrobe? I guess we'll find out soon. There are only a mere 9 days left until the Tour kicks off in Vancouver. Can't wait.

No comments: